Sunday, June 24, 2012

Living Canvas - are you an e-reader or paperback?

It's finally here!  Living Canvas is now available on the Barnes and Noble Nook e-reader. This is the Link to the Nook version!  So far, it is only available in this version, due to the fact that they have a marvelous program to promote new releases.

This, however, begs the question.  What is your preferred method for reading?  Are you a Nook reader? A Kindle reader? ibooks? Or do you like paperback? For myself, I like paperback or Kindle. I tried to resist the ereaders, but I've discovered that having a Kindle is like carrying a library with me. I still like the feel of paper, I still like to know I have "this much" left to read or that I've read "this much."  I know the Kindle measures it in percentages, but it isn't quite the same. On the other hand, I don't have to worry about losing my place on the Kindle and it's much less cumbersome to carry several books around - takes up less space - and I'm a very spatial type person. My bookshelves can only accommodate so many books. AND the pages get yellow and brittle with age.

I'm excited that Living Canvas is finally available!  The paperback version is in production and should be available soon. Likewise the Kindle version, et. al. I'll keep you posted.


And now, back to the work currently in progress.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so excited! I just bought your book for my Nook. First of all, I'm excited that you put it on the Nook because so many authors choose Kindle over the Nook. So thank you for that. Now i'm anxious to start it. Oh I'm a slow reader because the only time I can read is for an hour + om bed before turning off the light at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary! Let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete