Thursday, May 15, 2014

Happy Chocolate Chip Cookie Day!

Oh wait. This is where I tell you I'm a cookie-holic. Chocolate chip cookies, to be precise. So maybe I shouldn't celebrate, although I will admit that on my drive to work this morning, I stopped at McDonald's and bought two chocolate chip cookies. Warm, soft, not-yet-set chocolate cookies. And ate them while I was driving. Which made a mess. But they gave me napkins. Which didn't stop me from getting chocolate on myself . . .

Did I mention I'm a cookie-holic?

I won't have anymore cookies today. Promise. So you'd better go out and celebrate chocolate chip cookie day for me.

2 comments:

  1. Darn, had I known when it was Chocolate Chip Cookie day I would have celebrated for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries. I ate plenty for both of us.

    ReplyDelete