Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Giving in to the holiday spirit

No, I'm still not ready, but ...

I read that short Christmas story I bought. Couldn't help myself. And you know what? It made me feel better. It was like watching a Hallmark Channel movie, and it was short and sweet and "feel-good." Sometimes that's all it takes to let go of the hustle and bustle of what lies ahead.

Hey, Thanksgiving is next week! That means I get to cook and bake. Yummy! Cookies! And sweet rolls. And turkey and mashed potatoes. Do you have traditional holiday dishes?

One of my favorite things to do with extra time off is to curl up in my favorite chair and read. And because I'm feeling the holiday spirit, I'll be running specials on two of my books in case you'd allow me to tell you a story. The e-book versions of my first two books, Touched by the Sun and Intimate Distance will be on sale for just $0.99 for a limited time! Touched by the Sun is the first in the Northwest Suburbs series (stand-alone stories, familiar characters).



Sharing the love, from me to you, and hoping you'll pay it forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment