Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Happy Holidays

In my house, its Merry Christmas, but to my Jewish friends, Happy Hanukah.

I've already celebrated with my children once, traveling to visit my Darling Daughter and her family along with One Young Son. There's a certain amount of freedom knowing that the last-minute crunch is over (although that meant it came early this year). We will celebrate again on Christmas Day with more family.

For me, the holidays this year mean excusing myself from the day job for two full weeks, during which time I intend to polish up the second in the Kundigerin series and the sequel to Mist on the Meadow. As I write this post, the only original writing left is the last chapter, and I know what it needs to say, so that's just a matter of time to put it down. It's coming along nicely, I'm happy to report! I have a date with the editor in February, so I'm on schedule.

AND holiday time for me is binge-reading time. I have five books on my TBR list, four of them are paperbacks! (One was a Christmas gift.) If I know my DH, I'll have a gift certificate to buy more for New Year's week.

What's on your to be read list?

From me any my assistant (below), Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment