Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Blogger Tag

There are days its difficult to come up with something to write, and sometimes things just strike me and make it more fun. Today, I'm going with something fun. I'm perpetuating a game of tag I read at You Write FictionHere are the tag rules, copy + pasted.


  • Tag the Blogger(s) who nominated you.
  • Answer the questions you were given.
  •  Nominate 10 bloggers.
  •  Let them know they’ve been tagged.
I won’t tag anyone specific because I don’t know who has or hasn’t been tagged yet. If you want to answer some fun questions about yourself, consider yourself tagged by me! These are the questions Nate tagged forward:


via GIPHY


Favorite fiction genre to read.
     Probably safe to say romance. I am a sucker for happily ever after.

Free weekend: would you rather stay at home and relax (alone or with a select few) or go out and make big plans?
     This is a mood of the day answer, but generally speaking, I'm a stay at home type.

Favorite season? (Of the year, you Netflix addict).
    Spring, hands down. I love watching the world come to life.

Best thing to do on a rainy day?
    Read!

Hardcover books or paperback books? (Don’t even try “but kindle…?” My post, my rules).
    Hardcover, simply from a longevity standpoint. They're harder to find these days, but I secretly rejoice when I find a new one that I love!

Favorite speculative (fantasy, sci-fic, etc.) film
    This one is tough! I'm going old school here and sticking with Dracula. Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing. 

You’re stranded in a forest (no way out). What’s your best shot at getting food?
    Oh man. Keep Bear Grylls away from me! But I will hunt down berries or edible plant life and I have learned a thing or two from watching Running Wild that could help me to survive, but I foresee losing A LOT of weight in this scenario.

Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or have camouflaging abilities?
    This question pinches one of my personality defects (no, I'm not going to tell you how stupid I am). I'm going to vote for breathing under water.

Name an animal that you’re terrified of, for whatever reason.
    Terrified is a strong word. Run the other direction scared? Maybe a bear... If the animal is bigger than me, they make me very nervous. This includes cows and horses. (No laughing!) 

Hugs: the solution to most of life’s problems, or a space-invading nuisance?
    Solution to life's problems! Without question. 

And now its your turn! Consider yourself tagged, and these are my questions for you:
  1. Early bird or night owl?
  2. The last song you listened to?
  3. Your favorite word (this can include foreign-not your native language-words).
  4. Vampires, werewolves, or ghosts?
  5. Favorite fairy tale (and this can include Disney movies)
  6. Favorite snack food
  7. You're going out for your favorite dinner! Where are you going?
  8. If your fairy godmother could grant you one special power, what would it be?
  9. If you could pick a best friend from the books you've read, who would it be?
  10. Your favorite line from a movie
Have fun! 

2 comments:

  1. I hate having to tag people, but I'm willing to play here as long as I can do it solo.

    Early bird or night owl? – Early bird. I’m in bed by 9:30

    The last song you listened to? Whatever was on Sirius 60s on 6 the last time I was in the car.

    Your favorite word (this can include foreign-not your native language-words). Harbinger. For no particular reason. Or kergumpy which is a word one of my characters made up in the current WIP

    Vampires, werewolves, or ghosts? None of the above.

    Favorite fairy tale (and this can include Disney movies) Outside the box here; don’t do Disney movies anymore, and although my parents had (and I still do) copies of Anderson and Grimm, which I read countless times, none pops to mind as a favorite, although I remember Danny Kaye as Hans Christian Anderson. But my ‘close as it’s going to get’ would be Winnie the Pooh. The original, NOT Disney.

    Favorite snack food Mixed nuts, no peanuts.

    You're going out for your favorite dinner! Where are you going? Victoria & Alberts and the Grand Floridian in Orlando. Chef’s table in the kitchen.

    If your fairy godmother could grant you one special power, what would it be? Right now, the power to make all political ads/rants/statements disappear.

    If you could pick a best friend from the books you've read, who would it be? Roarke from the In Death series. Or Dalton from Where Danger Hides.

    Your favorite line from a movie. Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED Danny Kaye in Hans Christian Anderson - and Victor Borge also recorded an album (the vinyl type) performing several HCA stories.

    ReplyDelete