Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Starting Over

In case you didn't know, Epitaph 3: THE MIRROR, releases next Tuesday. I got the blessing from my editor, did my final passes, and its now officially done! You can pre-order it anywhere you would normally buy a book and it will automatically show up on your device or ship to you on Tuesday. (TODAY, July 12, You can get $5 off the paperback version at Amazon during their prime days! Details are at the link.)

Normally I've already started the next book, but because this is the third release this year, I decided to wait until this one was done. I was running close to my deadline and didn't want the distraction of "which characters are these, again?" Now that it's "put to bed," its time to move ahead. I have done some preliminary outlining, a starting point, an idea to run with, but since I'm still parked in the starting gate, I thought I'd reach out to my readers for what they want to see.

I envision the next in the Epitaph series as Kathleen's story, but I've also been thinking about the Northwest Suburbs series, a book to follow COOKIE THERAPY. Remember Yolanda from the bakery? What do you think? Do you want to read more ghosts, or do you want to revisit the family of friends in Hoffman Grove? Leave me a comment - I'd love to hear your opinions.

In the meantime, here's a teaser from THE MIRROR


Pre-order your copy of THE MIRROR (e-book or paperback) at:







2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being able to say, "I'm REALLY done!" As for the next book, choose whichever you like. After all, whichever you pick, you've got the second one in the wings.

    ReplyDelete