Sunday, December 26, 2010

Good King Wenceslas

I'm not sure of the nationality or the festival, but I DO know today is the Feast of Stephen.  Don't ask me why.  It's a Christmas thing.  And in England, it's Boxing Day.

In the USA, it's the day after Christmas.  For some, it's a collective sigh of relief, for others, the countdown to next year begins.  Put me somewhere in the middle.  I'm a Christmas elf, for certain, but for most Christians, we celebrate Christmas all year round (with special emphasis on December 25th).  As for the gift giving - I have finally entered the e-book realm.  I received a Kindle for Christmas, and for all I know, I'm actually a step behind the trends.  First order of business?  Download my own books to my new device :-D.

With the holiday, I have several days off from the day job - in a row!  Planning to put full use to those days working on the Legend People (which is my newest completed story).  There are queries to be sent, proposals to be assembled.  Synopsi (what is the plural of synopsis anyway?) to be polished.  And now, books to be read.

Wishing everyone a prosperous and happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment