Sunday, March 4, 2012

Read an E-Book Week

While the day job is occupying most of my time, I'm taking time out to remind you that my books are available on all e-readers! This is Read an E-Book Week. I've included the most common links below, but if your e-reader isn't on the list, you can find my books in other formats at this link (i.e., click here).

Intimate Distance is available for the low, low price of just 99 cents, and Touched by the Sun is available for $1.99. Living Canvas is VERY CLOSE!

The kindle versions are up at Amazon, the iBooks versions are in the iBookstore and the Nook versions are available at Barnes and Noble.

• click here for Kindle versions

• click here for iPad

• click here for the Nook

Watch this space for more information about Living Canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment