Thursday, February 21, 2013

Museum-ing

So after my rant, I though you all deserved a public service announcement.

As mentioned here last week, I've been researching art history. Also as mentioned here last week, Chicago has a fine art institute, and every Thursday, between 5:00 and 9:00 p.m., admission is free. Fun, huh? Last night while I was watching the news, they mentioned said museum, the reason being that it is now the only art museum in the country with an app that takes you where you want to go, AND free WiFi to use it. Pretty cool, huh? So if you're in my city and you want to go to the art institute, download the app. It will GPS you to where you want to be, whether its the miniature room (mu favorite when I was a kid) or A Sunday in the Park by Seurat (make sure to look for the monkey).

Here's a link to the app.  Art institute of Chicago app


No comments:

Post a Comment