Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Read an EBook Week

My friends over at Smashwords are hosting their annual "Read an EBook week."  It's a great place to find a new favorite book! Many books are offered at a deep discount (including my own).

At the day job, we have completed the first deadline. Yay! This is the busiest time of year for me there, and often interferes with quality writing time as my day job hours extend beyond a normal workday. Now we go into March Madness. The February deadline kicks it off and we go non-stop all the way through March with the final deadline at the end of April - just in time for my next writer's conference. So life is humming along at a fast pace right now.

And here's an upside to the wacky weather - being this busy makes it less of an issue that mother nature is still playing games with the thermometer and the precipitation. I don't mind not being able to play outside quite so much when it's zero and below with inches and inches and inches of snow. Anyone else ready for a little green? Some budding trees? {raising my hand}

Stop over at Smashwords and check out some new books, or follow the link "to buy other ebook readers" on the right. Please note that they have an "adult content" filter.  Some of my books fall under that category and aren't visible unless you turn off the filter.

Back to work for me.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I've been missing so long. My cat's social media life is a bit much some times. ha ha - bet that's the first excuse you have had of that kind. Anyway, I'm happy to be back again and I'll go over to Smash Words to see what is available. I believe I've read all of your books, so will try another author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always nice to see you. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete