Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Deadlines, everywhere I look

The sun is shining. Spring is trying to push winter out of its way. The world is coming back to life.

Last night on the news they said we might be able to see the Aurora Borealis in Illinois, (This is high on my bucket list), but I couldn't see anything last night.

And I'm exhausted. Deadlines at the day job - March Madness, as previously referenced, and living up to the hype. Deadline with the new book.

All deadlines are on schedule! I may collapse in a big heap on April 1, but I'm feeling very accomplished at the moment. Waiting on one final piece of the puzzle to prepare the paperback copy, but Gathering Mist is available for pre-order as an e-book NOW. The official release date is on track for April 6.

And now I have to go punish myself with more work, because that's how my month of March plays out. Tell all your friends to buy the new book, and once I hit the best seller's list, I can give up the day-job deadlines in favor of writing more books. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment