Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Women Drivers

I'm currently writing an accident prone heroine - not unlike my own self. Seems as if I could come up with LOTS of trouble for her to get into.

The other day I went to visit my parents. They live in a retirement community, and the "regular" visitor parking lot was full, so I had to drive around to the side lot and parked in front of one of those cement stops (rather than in front of a small hill). When it came time for me to go, there was no one parked in front of me (you can see where this is going, right?), so I pulled forward.

Right over the cement stop.

Now I have a smaller car (on the outside, it's actually fairly roomy on the inside, but I digress). The good news, everything "seems" to be okay. I'm taking it in for my regularly scheduled oil change this week or next, and I'll ask them to check the undercarriage for me to see if I did any damage. I can already imagine the rolling eyes and the look that says "women drivers...."

Anyone else?

Oh, hey. Did you know the new book is out? Early reviews say people are linking it (just sayin', in case you haven't bought a copy/read it yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment