Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Merry Christmas (Happy Holidays)

Thank you to those of you who stop by to read my blog every week, and thanks to everyone who supports my writing by buying my books. You are the people who motivate me to continue in my pursuit of happiness.

With EPITAPH scheduled for release in a couple of weeks, I'm taking a breather for the holidays. Working on edits for Epitaph 2, but also stopping to enjoy the season, which means I'm not working quite as hard as I probably should be! Never fear, Epitaph 2 will be ready for its release date.

Let me take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas or, if that isn't the holiday you celebrate, Happy Holidays--which includes a Happy New Year.

"May the new year be blessed
With good tidings
'Til the next time I see you again" -- Amy Grant


No comments:

Post a Comment