Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Dog Days of Summer

Writing progress: I'm editing. I still have to write the final chapter, but that's a formality at this point. It's a wrap-up, not a "what am I going to write" issue. Trying to clean up the earlier chapters that are still going through my critique group, fix the continuity errors I've left behind, the blips in the time/space continuum, and add descriptions that didn't make it out of my head on the first pass.

Summer has finally arrived and the pace of life has slowed for me. More time to read, more time to catch up on all the things I've been setting aside, and once this book is completed, time to let my imagination free to begin the next story.

Time to grab a daiquiri and sit on the deck, let the sun warm me and enjoy the slower pace while I can. In the immortal words of "Ahnald," "I'll be back."

No comments:

Post a Comment