Sunday, January 15, 2017

Thanks for helping me celebrate my new release


Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate my new release. The winner of my newsletter contest is Mary C. Congratulations! Your Barnes & Noble gift card is on its way.

If you aren't signed up for my newsletter, check the link in the menu bar so you can be part of the fun when EPITAPH 2 is released in April.

Also as part of the newsletter exclusives, I offered a first look at EPITAPH, which I'm happy to make available to those of you who haven't yet signed up for the newsletter. Just follow the link below.

Here's a sneak peak at EPITAPH

If you haven't yet purchased your copy, I've made it easy for you! You can click on the handy dandy links on the right side of this page. And after you've read it, let me know how you liked it!



No comments:

Post a Comment