Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Happy Birthday!

Hey, did you know I have a new book out? Yesterday was THE SELKIE's book birthday.

Did you also know that June is my birthday month? Something the new book and I and have in common.

You know the best gift to give an author? BUY BOOKS. Think about it. How much would you normally spend on a present? Do you realize that for less than $5 you can own a brand, spanking new book and make an author's day? What a deal! I'm willing to bet you spend more than the cost of a book on a birthday card (for those of you who still keep Hallmark in business). Where else could you get off that cheap for a birthday present? What's that you say? You usually spend more on a present? Hey, there are a bunch of other books to choose from. Buy the whole EPITAPH series, and you know the best part? The first in the series is free. BONUS! So you get 5 books for the price of 4, and you've still spent less than $20 if you're buying e-books.

So celebrate my birthday with me. Make my day. Fall in love with Jared in THE TWINS, or get swept away in Irish folktales in THE SELKIE. And if you're a World Cup fan, did you know that Liam in THE SELKIE plays professional soccer?⚽ Gooooooooooooal!



  A | BN | iB | K      A | BN | iB | K     A | BN | iB | K      A | BN | iB | K     A | BN | iB | K  


Buy all 5 at Amazon

2 comments: