Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Want to see the new cover?

The final installment of the EPITAPH series will be hitting the stores in January. I have to say I love the new cover! The background in the front cover photo was taken at an Arboretum, a hedge maze that helped to inspire the story, and the photo on the back cover was taken at another public garden, a scenic grove. But enough gushing about the cover. Let me tell you about the book!

You can buy it HERE
In this final installment, we get to meet the last of the Benson brothers, and if you follow my blog, you know I struggled to write his story, but the more difficult characters are often the most interesting to write. I have to get to know them better than the "easy" characters.

Here's a sneak peek:
All the books stand alone, but if you want to get caught up, check out the rest of the books in the series (did I mention the first in the series is FREE?)


  A | BN | iB | K      A | BN | iB | K     A | BN | iB | K      A | BN | iB | K     A | BN | iB | K     A | BN | iB | K  

No comments:

Post a Comment