Wednesday, March 20, 2019

When you want to run away

The stories I could tell you about wanting to run away - and maybe that should be the theme in my next book, eh? Suffice it to say I never went through with it, well except that one time...

This time of year always gets to me. Between the relentless winter (although the weatherman assures me it's finally behind us) and the craziness that takes over at the day job this time of year, I start getting antsy. I want a light at the end of the tunnel, an escape from the madness.

It's the perfect time to plan a vacation, or have one planned, and yet this year I'm being given travel restrictions until the middle of summer. With that in mind, I'm still planning a trip to....

Wisconsin. I live in Illinois, in case you didn't know, so that's not much of a jaunt, and yet I've been looking forward to a tour there for a couple of months already. So I've started looking at available weekends and I'm realizing there aren't many to choose from before my travel restriction kicks in. I WILL take that tour before I'm housebound!

Is the long winter wearing on you where you live?

For those people who can't run away and who are being affected by the ravages of winter, here are some things you can do to help... Help the people in Nebraska

No comments:

Post a Comment