Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Out and About

While I was out and about this week, I visited a pumpkin farm with my little pumpkins. We had a beautiful fall day, and the older girls roamed the field looking for the perfect pumpkin. We also had apple cider donuts and taffy apples and lots of walking in the sunshine. Cute pictures with all the babies and the moms and dads. Wow. MY kids are the moms and dads, now! I always enjoy time with my family, and I love getting outside when the weather is so nice.


Back to listening to progress on the audiobook and editing the upcoming release.

Saturday, I'll be doing an author event at one of the local libraries. These events are always fun ways to connect with readers and other authors. If you're in the area, stop in to say hello!


Click for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment