Wednesday, March 2, 2022

The new audiobook is done!

BREAKING THE MOLD was delayed by a month, but it is now complete and heading to the usual channels for distribution! 


Have I mentioned the book is getting five-star reviews? Allow me to brag on it a little - after all, it is one of my babies!

“…Karla Brandenburg’s writing is spot on, and watching the characters deal with their problems while wondering if a romance will help or hinder their lives will keep readers turning pages.” - Leigh Carter

“…Will [Kayleigh] continue to stand up to her Mother and sister and run her own business, a ceramic shop she has dreamed of owning? We know there's going to be a lot of fireworks - good and bad…A wonderful story about learning to trust and grow as an individual. It is possible to start over again.” - BookHound

“…Kayleigh and Rafe’s story kept me turning the pages.” - Muddy Rose Reviews

"I totally enjoyed this, clearly, since I couldn't stop! ... That's what you get for writing such a good book!" - (from my narrator!)  

Have you read it yet? 

2 comments: