Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Time away from the keyboard

I'm about half through the next book - it's still slow going, but progress is happening! I'd hoped to be done by this time, and as such, had planned some field trips in anticipation of a new series. Yesterday, I took Dear Husband on a tour at the Sanfilippo Foundation. They have a very impressive collection of vintage nickelodeon pianos and floor-to-ceiling band organs (they're not all that big, but they are large). I didn't get the vibes I'd been hoping for from the tour, which is probably a good thing because I still have THIS book to finish. Since I took the time away from the keyboard, thought I'd share some of the pictures with you.










     

2 comments:

  1. Going places for research is fun. I never take enough pictures--or the 'right' ones.

    Terry (Blogger won't let me use my name/url to comment today.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn’t see enough “right” ones, so took them for out and about, instead. Which is not to say I didn’t get “some” right ones.

      Delete