Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Looking ahead to the new year

We've had yet another year filled with uncertainty and catastrophe of epic proportions. I watch the news and see millions of people who were stranded over Christmas at airports due to the crazy storm that crossed the country. For days! It's like one of those rom-coms gone wrong. I did, however, see an article about a group of strangers who rented a car together to get to their destination - a la Planes, Trains and Automobiles. That sort of thing shows that people CAN and WILL work together when they need to, and gives me hope for the upcoming year.

As I look forward to the new year, I'm excited about my new release coming in February. I'm looking forward to grandbaby #5 and wish my son and his wife all the happiness they deserve. I'm looking forward to a trip to Spain to celebrate my niece's wedding.

My New Year's resolution is to look for the joy and let go of the disappointment. Celebrate my blessings and look for ways to shine light on those who need it. 

Sharing hope for a bright, shiny new year to you all.



2 comments:

  1. Wishing EVERYONE a better 2023. Seems we've been saying that for the last several years. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete