Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Have I got a deal for you!

I'm busy pulling together my research and building a story arc this week for the next Whimsical Collectibles book, which means my thoughts are a tad scattered while I try to make sense of the ideas racing through my brain. Forgive me if I take the easy way out this week and just tell you that March 5 through March 11 is Read an Ebook Week at Smashwords. You can find my books there for half price (yes, including HORNED OWL HOLLOW)! But don't stop there. Shop around. See what else you can find to fill up your e-reader. There are tons of deals to be had.

Check it out!

I'll be back next week with more about my research and the next writing project!

1 comment:

  1. You definitely packed a lot into your trip! Great adventures and new experiences! Thank you for joining us to celebrate the boda de Rafa y Steph! We enjoyed our time with you! Can’t wait to see the next photos!

    ReplyDelete