Wednesday, March 7, 2018

My favorite reads of 2017

I'm a bit late with this - my apologies, but 2018 has gotten off to a rocky start!

I've gone back to take a look at my favorite books of 2017 and thought I'd share them with you. While I enjoyed many other books, these are the ones I gave five stars too, the ones I would read a second (or multiple) time(s). If you'd like to read my reviews, you can pop over to Goodreads at this link and it should take you to my "reviewed books" page.

Perfectly Reasonable - Linda O'Connor
The Cinderella Deal - Jennifer Crusie 
The Girl with the Make Believe Husband - Julia Quinn
Perfectly Honest - Linda O'Connor
The Duchess Deal - Tessa Dare
Until There Was You - Kristan Higgins
Heather and Velvet - Teresa Medeiros
First Star I See Tonight - Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper - J.L. Bryan
The Governess Affair - Courtney Milan
Animal Magnetism - Jill Shalvis
Perfectly Planned - Linda O'Connor
Ravished - Amanda Quick
Just the Way You Are - Christina Dodd







A|BN|iB|K A|BN|iB|K A|BN|iB|K A|BN|iB|K

No comments:

Post a Comment