Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Giving Thanks

It's always nice to take a minute out of our lives to give thanks for all we have. How appropriate that we have holiday for that!

I am thankful for my family - My husband. My children and the people they've chosen to spend their lives with. My grandchildren. My sisters. Aunt and uncles, nieces and nephews, cousins.

I am thankful to have had the opportunity to share my home with pets.

I am thankful for my friends.

I am thankful for the people who read my books. You have no idea how much it means to have someone appreciate the fruits of my labors of love.

I am thankful for my faith. I have been blessed, and on those days when I need to remind myself of that fact, I'm grateful to have blessings to count.

I am thankful for food on my table and continued health.

Wishing you all a
Happy Thanksgiving.


2 comments: