Wednesday, November 28, 2018

The final curtain

It's done. The last Epitaph installment is with the editor. Bittersweet, when a series comes to an end.

With every ending comes a new beginning. My plan is to take the holidays off, catch my breath. Do all the things I've been putting off in the mad rush to finish, and yet another story is never far behind. I have thoughts of a new stand alone, and I have ideas for a new series. I'm also thinking of expanding my brand, for those folks who don't appreciate the steamy bits. With recent world events, I'm leaning to the sweeter side of romance. Can't say for sure until I sit down and write the darn things.

For this week, I'm going to hug my 19 year old "blonde assistant" cat. I'm going to clean my house. I'm going to do my Christmas shopping and I'm going to check my Christmas cookie recipes for the best ones to make this year on "cookie baking day." I'm going to clear more of my TBR list. So many great books from authors I admire and enjoy. And I'm looking forward to spending more time with my family and friends. For this week, I'm going to smile and appreciate all the little things and when I get my edits back on Friday, I will begin preparing Epitaph 7 for it's release in the new year.

Thanks to all of you for encouraging me to keep on keeping on!

Catch up on all the Epitaph books here



1 comment: