Wednesday, August 14, 2019

The In Between

I'm at the point again. In between projects.

I've finished the first draft my latest book and started shopping it. With that being said, there is still editing to do, but it's in the "resting" stage until I can go back to it with fresh eyes. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the end result.

And then there's the audiobook. As my narrator, the talented Vicki Pierce sends me chapters of COOKIE THERAPY, I'm reminded how much I loved that story. I'm still struck with "I wrote that?" moments. I'm hoping to release the book next month - I'll keep you posted as production continues.

In the meantime, I'm "in between." Time to address those things I've let slide while my attention was focused elsewhere, and to get ready for friends who will be visiting next week. I'm still settling into a new routine and exploring the new things I want to add to my day that I didn't have time for before - there are so many!

What do you like to do with your free time? (beside read my books, of course...)

No comments:

Post a Comment