Wednesday, November 30, 2022

I got the boot

Today's post is back to the ankle saga.

In good news, the doctor told me I could ditch the boot, so on Saturday, I did. The physical therapist suggested I ease out of it with an ankle brace. So I did that, too. 

I don't think my ankle got the memo. 

Sunday morning, my ankle was swollen and sore again, so I iced it and put the boot back on. Monday, I went to the physical therapist who cleared me to stay in the brace but to quit “overdoing it.”

You know what? If housework is overdoing it, I’m happy to hand that over to DH. I’m fortunate in that he is willing to do his part. In the meantime, the new book is close to finished - I'm spit polishing it for the editor. The cover is in production and I should be able to share that with you soon. 

Newsletter goes out tomorrow, along with a contest. Are you signed up?

3 comments:

  1. Take advantage of the "don't overdue" prescription! Can't wait to see the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Overdo, not Overdue. (Can you tell I have deadlines on my mind!)

      Delete
    2. Avoid undue exertion? (haha, using that Wordle, doncha know)

      Delete