Wednesday, May 31, 2023

A holiday week

Honoring those who have fallen in service to our country. In my family, we have a cousin - he would have been my second cousin once removed, actually - who died in service. In tribute, the male children born into that family since have been christened with his name. 

I've been continuing to work on the book that follows Horned Owl Hollow and am pleased to tell you I've made good progress. Still a ways to go, though. But this brings up an important announcement. The audiobook is done! It takes a while to find its way to all the sales outlets (although a couple of people have already found it through at least one of those outlets!) and once it's live "everywhere," I will be sending out my next newsletter. I have some thoughts on the performance of the audio, but I'll keep those to myself until I've seen what other people think. If you're an audiophile, you'll want to make sure you're signed up for my newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment