Tuesday, September 26, 2023

I am inspired!

The new book is out! (in case you hadn't heard, you can buy THE DEMON FROM THE CRYPT here!) But you know that... or at least I hope you do! So I won't bore you with the details, although I hope you'll get your copy!

Work has started on Elspeth's third book. I took a trip to unwind, reinvigorate, play with my friend, get inspired. Jennifer took me sightseeing in one of her favorite playgrounds and together we spotted many things that tugged on the imagination. From trolls at the botanical gardens (Thomas Dambo is really spectacular for those of you who don't have exhibits close enough to visit), to Bar Harbor, to Acadia National Park, to tea and popovers at the Jordan Pond House, to Cadillac Mountain, there were so many beautiful sights and sounds. And some haunting sights, as well. Allow me to share some of my photos:

Playful trolls

Secret treehouse?

A pointing tree

Devilstone cottage

The Margaret Todd

Did I mention the book release? Oh, yeah. Don’t mind me. Let me know if you got your copy!

2 comments: