Wednesday, April 3, 2024

The end is near

How's that for gloom and doomy! Except it isn't gloomy OR doomy!

The audiobook for The Architect is done and making its way to the sales outlets. The sample is live on my website and I will be adding links to buy as they go live. I've priced it at a special launch price of $5.99 this month only, so you should buy it sooner rather than later {wink wink}. I'd love to know what you think of the narrator. The final three books in the Epitaph series will be going into audio, as well. My Facebook followers all agree they prefer a woman narrator, even if the final three books center on "the boys." They're romances (with ghostly intervention), with alternating male/female points of view. Have I mentioned how much I loved revisiting The Architect? (I think you'll like it, too!)

ALSO, I'm doing my final review for The Jane Doe Ghost, listening as Word reads the final version back to me to make sure I haven't missed any mistakes. By now it should certainly be perfect but, you know, just in case. Fingers crossed! Two weeks until release day. Promotion is scheduled for her launch into the world and scheduling the audiobook for THIS book, as well. 

So, yes, these things are taking up most of my time right now. I'm also writing a short story about Chance (from the Elspeth Barclay novels), but you'll have to subscribe to my newsletter to get that (free!). 

In the meantime, anyone know how you get a black eye spontaneously? (Asking for a friend.)



No comments:

Post a Comment