Wednesday, May 8, 2024

I've been busy!

And so has my narrator!

Yes, I'm out of town writing all the words for the new Elspeth Barclay novel, but I have news to share. THE SELKIE is making its way to all the audiobook outlets. (If it isn't there yet, it's coming, I promise. It takes time.) Narrator Karen Frantz did a beautiful job with the Irish in this, with the main characters starting out IN Ireland, and then on the return trip home with Liam McCormick's Irish mother. Did I mention Liam brought a ghost home with him when he returned? 

Like I did with The Architect during its first month, I'm offering The Selkie at a special launch price this month only while it finds its way to all the retailers. Not an audiobook fan? You can always pick up the e-book or the paperback. 😁 In case you haven't read it. I think you'll like it. 


I'll be back next week with the low-down on my writers' retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment